Inappropriate sharing, incomprehensible ramblings, uncalled-for hostility: yup, it's a blog.
Wednesday, July 1, 2009
Y'know, Normy, they call it a press release because....
Apparently some LA-based flack named Charmaine Blake, "the most famous publicist," is on a date right now with Cliff Clavin from Cheers and couldn't resist blasting out a poorly written press release under the table on her Blackberry.
And here's the release.
- ► 2016 (25)
- ► 2015 (23)
- ► 2013 (31)
- ► 2012 (20)
- ► 2011 (42)
- ► 2010 (83)
- Sigh. Orly?
- The virtual drive
- Waffles; or, ardor
- In which we get a new dog
- Why do you have a different view?
- Thoughts on a dog
- From the vaults: That was the meal that was
- What's (not) to love?
- The fickle finger of fame
- Another Michael Jackson post
- In which Greg announces, quite publicly, that we'r...
- Last Sarah Palin post
- What Sarah Palin should've said
- You won't have Sarah Palin to kick around anymore,...
- Y'know, Normy, they call it a press release becaus...
- ▼ July (16)